2020 Equal Justice Virtual Conference
- 8:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: American Bar Association, National Legal Aid & Defender Association
- Source: Pennsylvania > PA Pro Bono
- Access to Justice
The 2020 Equal Justice Virtual Conference will be held August 11-13, 2020.
The Conference will offer a variety of programming relevant to access to justice for low income persons that addresses the significant issues of our times, including:
- Opening keynote by Andrea Young, executive director of the 22,000 member American Civil Liberties Union of Georgia
Nine CLE-accredited and eleven non-CLE sessions, including:
- Why We Can’t Wait: Training Pro Bono Volunteers on Institutional, Structural, and Systemic Racism
- Right to Counsel in a World Gone Mad: Evictions During and After the Pandemic
- Hot Topics in Civil Legal Aid
- Walking the Line - Ethical Considerations for Legal Aid Lawyers When Collaborating with Other Professionals in Providing Legal Services to Low-Income Clients
More details, including registration information, will be forthcoming. Visit www.equaljusticeconference.org for updates.
- CLE Credit Comments:
Nine CLE Accredited Courses will be available.
American Bar Association