Litigation Practice in Housing Court
- 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: New York City Bar
New York City Bar
New York City Housing Court can be a challenging environment to the uninformed litigant. Our Program Chair will be joined by two NYC Housing Court judges and one experienced practitioner who will discuss:
- recent changes to trial procedure in response to the Report by the Special Commission on the Future of the New York City Housing Court;
- discovery and quasi-discovery tools in Housing Court; and
- evidentiary issues in Housing Court trials.
- Attendees will come away with a clear understanding of best practices. They will be able to identify and avoid common mistakes that litigators make.
Live Program & Webcast:
$149 for Members | $249 for Nonmembers
In-House Counsel: Free for Members | $199 for Nonmembers
Small Law Firm: $79 for Members
Members who are Recent Law Graduates, Newly Admitted Lawyers (earliest admission 2016-2018 in any state or country), In-House/Corporate Counsel, Judges (and their staff), or attorneys that practice within the Government, Academic or Not-for-Profit sectors attend this program for free.