Get Tips on Using Social Media for Disaster Recovery (LawHelpNY Interactive Webinar)
- 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: LawHelpNY
- Nonprofit/Community Development
Nearly one million people are affected by natural disasters each year. When thinking about response and recovery, social media has become the go-to tool for those affected by disasters.
Building on the lessons learned from the tremendous efforts of many groups during and after Sandy, this webinar will provide you with best practices, tips, and tools for developing and conducting cost-effective online disaster outreach.
This Interactive Webinar will feature:
1. Lessons learned from using social media and other digital technologies during and after Sandy.
2. Short "live" quizzes to help you evaluate your organization's current post-recovery online disaster outreach and identify areas for improvement.
3. Information on cost-effective tools and strategies to help you conduct online disaster outreach.
4. Group brainstorming session that will allow you the opportunity to ask specific questions regarding your challenges in providing online disaster outreach.
Register at: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/466607582
- Website: www3.gotomeeting.com