Adjustment of Status (Basics)
- 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: The New York Immigration Coalition
Map:New York, NY
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
This training will provide an overview of the basic eligibility requirements for adjustment of status in the United States with a focus on family-based immigration. The training will also survey common grounds of inadmissibility encountered by potential adjustment applicants as well as provides a general description of the adjustment of status process. This training will be conducted by Michael Mandel, Esq. of Wormser, Kiely, Galef & Jacobs LLP.
- CLE Credit Comments: CLE Credit: 4 credits in skills. This course provides transitional credit for newly admitted attorneys and non-transitional credit for experienced attorneys. This training is appropriate for persons seeking BIA Accreditation.
Jonathan VidalThe New York Immigration Coalition212-627-2227 x227
- Website: www.thenyic.org
- Attachment(s): April through June 2013.pdf