Practice and Advocacy Before U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
- 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: The New York Immigration Coalition
The New York Immigration Coalition
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
Using the application process for adjustment of status and naturalization as models, this training will present practice pointers and effective advocacy strategies to use when filing petitions with USCIS. The training will cover the proper presentation of forms and supporting documents, where and how to mail applications, processing times, following-up on applications, and client preparation for USCIS interviews. This training will be conducted by Mercedes S. Cano, Esq.
- CLE Credit Comments: CLE credit: 3 credits in skills. This course provides transitional credit for newly admitted attorneys and non-transitional credit for experienced attorneys.
Jonathan VidalThe New York Immigration Coalition212-627-2227 ext. 227
- Attachment(s): TI_Jan_Mar_13_Cal.pdf