Prison Litigation 2018: Practical Strategies
- 1:30 PM - 5:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: Practising Law Institute
Practising Law Institute - New York Center and Live Webcast
- Source: Dist. of Columbia
- Legal Skills
- Criminal Law
This prison litigation course is a companion to PLI's fall Prison Law program and will provide more in-depth analysis of practical strategies for lawyers litigating prison practices and treatment of incarcerated persons. This program is designed for lawyers who represent incarcerated persons, prisoners' rights advocates, and also lawyers or law students considering pro bono representation.
• Litigation best practices
• Litigating conditions of confinement for transgender individuals in prison
• Litigating solitary confinement
- CLE Credit Comments: Practising Law Institute (PLI) works with 45 jurisdictions. Please visit our website to view the program details and click on the drop-down arrow to see the possible CLE credit hours which can be earned, based on your respective jurisdiction(s).
Cia de LawrencePractising Law Institute2128245705
- Website: www.pli.edu