New N-400 Citizenship Application training
Monday March 03
- By: The New York Immigration Coalition
- Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
The New York Immigration Coalition137-139 West 25th Street12th FloorNew York, NYMap: maps.google.com
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
Join us for training on the new, longer form N-400. We will review the major changes to the new form as well as strategies to best assist clients given the new requirements. This training will be conducted by Camille Mackler, Director of Training at the NYIC.
To Register click here. Pre-register by 02/26/14. Free for all ONA groups and non-attorney staff of non profit agencies.
- CLE Credit Comments: CLE credits: 1 credit in professional practice.