Resources, Training, and Technical Assistance to Help Older Clients Facing “High Impact” Legal Issues (Webinar)
- 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: National Legal Resource Center, National Consumer Law Center, Administration on Aging/Administration for Community Living
- Source: Pennsylvania
The National Legal Resource Center will be presenting a webinar entitled, Resources, Training, and Technical Assistance to Help Older Clients Facing "High Impact" Legal Issues, on Wednesday, July 10, 2013, from 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm Eastern.
The Administration for Community Living's National Legal Resource Center (NLRC), in collaboration with the U.S. Department of Justice, will present this webinar for legal and aging service providers.
The webinar will provide an overview of the NLRC and its partner organizations and focus on how professionals and advocates in law and aging can gain easy access to a wide range of resource support, expert consultation, training, and technical assistance on 'high impact" legal issues confronting older persons with the greatest social or economic need.
A senior counsel from the Department of Justice's Access to Justice Initiative will review some of the most common consumer protection issues impacting older adults and the federal resources available to assist older clients.
- Representative from the Administration for Community Living (ACL) of the US Dept. of Health and Human Services
- David Godfrey, American Bar Association Commission on Law and Aging
- Odette Williamson and Jessica Hiemenz, National Consumer Law Center
- Fay Gordon and Kate Lang, National Senior Citizens Law Center
- Penelope A. Hommel, The Center for Social Gerontology
- Keith Morris, Center for Elder Rights Advocacy
- Silvia Dominguez-Reese, Access to Justice Initiative, Department of Justice
Additional sponsorship for this Webinar is provided by a grant from the Administration on Aging/Administration for Community Living. This webinar is part of a series of National Elder Rights Training Project webinars for the National Legal Resource Center.
There is no charge for this webinar.
All time listings are in Eastern Standard Time.
If you have any questions email email@example.com.
National Legal Resource Center
- Website: www1.gotomeeting.com