Immigration Remedies for Immigrant Victims of Domestic Violence: U nonimmigrant status
- 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: The New York Immigration Coalition
The New York Immigration Coalition
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
This training will survey options for immigrant victims of domestic violence and other crimes. This session will concentrate on an in-depth analysis of U nonimmigrant status. Information on recently issued regulations will be discussed. The training will be conducted by Julie E. Dinnerstein, Esq. of Sanctuary for Families.
Register by going to http://www.thenyic.org/training-events.
- CLE Credit Comments: CLE Credit: 3 credits in professional practice. This course provides transitional credit for newly admitted attorneys and non-transitional credit for experienced attorneys.
Jonathan Vidal(212) 627-2227 ext. 227
- Website: www.thenyic.org
- Attachment(s): ny102912_U_nonimmigrant.pdf