MMLA - DACA Renewal Pro Bono Project
To Volunteer, Contact:
111 N. 5th Street, Suite 100Minneapolis, MN 55403
Help Dreamers who have received Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) prepare and submit their renewal applications.
- State(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Minnesota
- Area of law: Immigration & Naturalization
- Populations Served: Immigrants
- Opportunities For: Lawyers
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: Yes
- Training Provided: Yes
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: Yes
- Mentoring or supervision offered: Yes
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Types of projects in need of Pro Bono help: Draft legal documents (e.g., briefs)
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.