Connecticut Bar Association Free Legal Advice Clinics
To Volunteer, Contact:
Virtual resourceVirtual, CT 06051
- Phone: (877) 410-7221
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Free 30-minute meetings with an attorney in these areas of law: family law, landlord/tenant, immigration, consumer law, bankruptcy, employee rights/unemployment, tax law, and pardons.
- State(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Connecticut
- Opportunities For: Law Students, Lawyers, Paralegals
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.