Center for Human Rights & Constitutional Law Foundation *
256 S. Occidental Blvd.Los Angeles, CA 90057
- Phone: (213) 388-8693
- Website: http://WWW.centerforhumanrights.org
Description: The Center's emphasis is on class action and impact litigation on behalf of immigrants, refugees, children, and indigenous peoples. Its expertise is in federal practice and procedure, constitutional law, administrative law, international law, and complex litigation. Pro Bono Opportunities: The Center provides formal training for legal services providers, pro bono lawyers representing the indigent, and community-based organizations. The Center also provides a general support resource for private pro bono lawyers desiring technical support on issues relating to immigration and refugee law, the conduct of complex litigation or federal practice and procedure.
- State(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: California
- Area of law: Civil Rights, Immigration & Naturalization
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.