Center for Health Care Rights *
520 Lafayette Park Place, Suite 214Los Angeles, CA 90057
- Phone: (213)383-4519
Description: The Center for Health Care Rights is dedicated to assuring consumer access to quality health care through information, education, counseling, advocacy, and research programs. Pro Bono Opportunities: Pro Bob opporutntiies exist for assisatnce in client representation as well as participation in the development of health care policy white papers for submission to various policy makers at local, State and Deferal levels. In addition, Board and committee participation may be available at various times depending on the volunteer's interests and experience.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Los Angeles
- Area of law: Health
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.