Asian Americans Advancing Justice - Atlanta
To Volunteer, Contact:
6040 Unity DriveSuite ENorcross, GA 30071
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: 404-585-8446
- Website: https://advancingjustice-atlanta.org/page/7
Asian Americans Advancing Justice – Atlanta (formerly Asian American Legal Advocacy Center or AALAC) is the first non-profit law center dedicated to Asian immigrants and refugees (“Asian Americans”) in the Southeast.
Our goal is to engage, educate and empower under-represented Asian Americans to greater civic participation.
We are one of five independent organizations that make up the national Asian Americans Advancing Justice. Together with our affiliates in Chicago, DC, Los Angeles and San Francisco, we bring more than 100 years of collective experience in addressing the civil rights issues faced by Asian Americans and other vulnerable and underserved communities.
- State(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Georgia
- Area of law: Civil Rights
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No