American Civil Liberties Union, Georgia Chapter
- To Volunteer, Contact:
Not Available to PublicAtlanta, GA 30303
- Phone: 5555555555
- Website: https://www.acluga.org/
The ACLU of Georgia works to protect and extend the civil liberties guaranteed primarily by the Bill of Rights or the U.S. Constitution in our local Georgia community. We do this through filing lawsuits, educating the public, and lobbying in the Georgia Capitol. We take requests for legal help in writing.
The ACLU does not publish a telephone number or a list of email contacts.
Please use the website link below to contact the ACLU while we attempt to locate a volunteer contact to publish.
- State(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Georgia
- Area of law: Civil Rights
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No