Pro Bono Partnership of Ohio
255 East Fifth Street, Suite 1900Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: 513-977-0304
- Website: http://www.pbpohio.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pro Bono Partnership of Greater Cincinnati provides business and transactional legal services to nonprofit social service organizations serving the disadvantaged or enhancing the quality of life in neighborhoods in the Greater Cincinnati area.
The Pro Bono Partnership recruits and mobilizes attorneys from major corporations and law firms to donate their time and expertise on behalf of its nonprofit clients, enhancing their ability to improve conditions in their communities.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Adams, Brown, Butler, Clermont, Hamilton, Montgomery, Preble, Warren
- Area of law: Community Development, Education, Nonprofit Organizations, Provides volunteer legal advice to nonprofit groups on corporate structure and governance; contracts; employment law; intellectual property; tax; and real estate.
- Populations Served: Nonprofits
- Opportunities For: Lawyers, Mentors, Nonlitigation Projects, Senior Lawyers
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Flexible
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: Yes
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: Yes
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Other Case Load Requirements: none
- Types of projects in need of Pro Bono help: Draft legal documents (e.g., briefs), Legal Research, Prepare legal education materials, Transactional work
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No