Children's Law Center of Massachusetts
To Volunteer, Contact:
Robyn L. Laukien
- Organization Type: Nonprofit Legal Services Provider
298 Union StreetP.O. Box 710Lynn, MA 01903
- Phone: 781-581-1977
- Website: http://www.clcm.org/opp.html
- Email: Info@CLCM.org
The Law Center is a not-for-profit legal resource center that represents children on matters affecting their civil rights, health, education and welfare.
Volunteer Activities: The Children's Pro Bono Program matches children and adolescents in need of legal assistance in special education and school exclusion matters with attorneys who are willing to provide legal representation and advice on a volunteer basis.
- State(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Massachusetts
- Area of law: Disability, Education, Family & Juvenile, Child welfare, special and regular education, suspensions/expulsions and delinquencies; SSI for children
- Populations Served: Children, Juveniles, Low Income, Persons with Disabilities
- Opportunities For: Lawyers
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: Yes
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: Yes
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Types of projects in need of Pro Bono help: Client counseling (e.g., brief advice), Litigation: Trial/Direct Representation
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.