Alternatives for Community and Environment/Environmental Justice Assistance Network
To Volunteer, Contact:
Richard Juang, Esq.617-442-3343
- Organization Type: Nonprofit Legal Services Provider
2201 Washington Street, Suite 302Roxbury, MA 02119
- Phone: 617-442-3343
- Fax: 617-442-2425
- Website: https://ace-ej.org/services
- Email: email@example.com
ACE builds the power of communities of color and low-income communities in Massachusetts to eradicate environmental racism and classism, create healthy, sustainable communities, and achieve environmental justice.
- State(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Massachusetts
- Area of law: Civil Rights, Environmental, Health
- Populations Served: Communities of Color, Low Income
- Opportunities For: Lawyers, Senior Lawyers
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: Yes
- Training Provided: Yes
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- Training / Supervision Comments: ACE's malpractice insurance covers volunteer attorneys working on cases through the MA Environmental Justice Assistance Network. ACE provides training periodically and coaching, as needed.
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Other Project Types: Legal and technical services
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.