To Volunteer, Contact:
941 O Street, Suite 920Lincoln, NE 68508
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: 402-438-8853
- Website: http://www.neappleseed.org
- Email: Bgould@neappleseed.org
Non-profit public interest law firm working for equal justice and full opportunity for all Nebraskans. It uses litigation, public policy advocacy, community education and organizing to positively impact low-income families, children in foster care, immigrants and access to health care.
- State(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Nebraska
- Area of law: Civil Rights, Health, Immigration & Naturalization, Public Benefits
- Populations Served: Children, Communities of Color, Immigrants, Low Income, Working poor and unemployed
- Opportunities For: Law Students, Lawyers, Senior Lawyers
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Flexible, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: Yes
- Mentoring or supervision offered: Yes
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Types of projects in need of Pro Bono help: Draft legal documents (e.g., briefs), Legal Research, Legislative or policy advocacy, Litigation: Impact, Litigation: Support (e.g., discovery)
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.