Child Care Law Center *
To Volunteer, Contact:
Kim Kruckel(415) 558-8005
445 Church StreetSan Francisco, CA 94114
- Phone: (415) 558-8005
- Website: http://childcarelaw.org/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Child Care Law Center uses legal expertise to secure good, affordable child care for low-income families and communities. Every day, we break down barriers to child care for working parents because without it they cannot support their families. Every day, we stand up for child care providers because children need good early care and education to thrive.
We are the only organization in the country devoted exclusively to the complex legal issues that affect child care. Our diverse substantive work encompasses federal and state subsidies, regulation and licensing, civil rights and disability, housing rights, and economic development and planning.
- State(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: California
- Area of law: Disability, Education, Housing, Public Benefits
- Populations Served: Children, Juveniles, Women
- Opportunities For: Law Students, Lawyers, Senior Lawyers
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: Yes
- Training Provided: Yes
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.