To Volunteer, Contact:
P.O. Box 532151Grand Prairie, TX 75053
- Phone: (972) 262-8383
- Fax: (972) 237-2565
- Website: http://www.brightertomorrows.net
- Email: info@BrighterTomorrows.net
Provides legal advocacy for survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault, particularly with obtaining protective orders and referrals to free and sliding scale legal assistance.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Dallas, Ellis, Tarrant
- Area of law: Family & Juvenile, Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault
- Opportunities For: Interpreters, Law school clinic, Law Students, Lawyers, Mentors, Mentors/consultants, Nonlitigation Projects, Paralegals, Senior Lawyers
- Need for non-English services: Spanish
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Flexible
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: Yes
- Training Required: Yes
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Types of projects in need of Pro Bono help: Client counseling (e.g., brief advice), Draft legal documents (e.g., briefs), Litigation: Trial/Direct Representation
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.