Catholic Charities Archdiocese Of San Antonio - Guardianship Services Program
To Volunteer, Contact:
202 West French PlaceSan Antonio, TX 78212
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: 210-293-1009
- Website: http://www.ccaosa.org/seniors/seniors.html
Provides legal guardianship protection, including less restrictive alternatives such as powers of attorney, financial, medical and living wills, for those who lack mental capacity due to age, illness, or disability and who are at risk of abuse, neglect, and exploitation.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Atascosa, Bandera, Comal, Guadalupe, Kendall, Kerr, Medina
- Area of law: Elder Law, Family & Juvenile, Immigration & Naturalization
- Opportunities For: Interpreters, Law school clinic, Law Students, Lawyers, Mentors, Mentors/consultants, Nonlitigation Projects, Paralegals, Senior Lawyers
- Need for non-English services: Spanish
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Flexible
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: Yes
- Training Provided: Yes
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.