Clallam-Jefferson County Pro Bono Lawyers- QLSP
To Volunteer, Contact:
Shauna Rogers McClain360-504-2422
528 W 8th StP.O. Box 901Port Angeles, WA 98362
- Phone: 360-504-2422
- Email: email@example.com
Provides free civil legal aid to low income residents.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Clallam, Jefferson
- Area of law: Consumer, Debt/Credit/Bankruptcy, Family & Juvenile, Housing
- Populations Served: Low Income
- Opportunities For: Lawyers, Paralegals
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Flexible, Contact program for opportunities
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: Yes
- Training Provided: Yes
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: Yes
- CLE credit for pro bono: Yes
- Mentoring or supervision offered: Yes
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Long Distance Opportunities: Conduct Research, Draft or Translate Legal Documents, Mentor Volunteer Lawyers
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: Yes
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.