Pro Bono Legal Services, a Program of the Charleston County Bar Association
To Volunteer, Contact:
Alissa Lietzow843 853-6456
111 Church StreetCharleston, SC 29401
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: 843-853-6456
- Fax: 843-723-1047
- Website: http://www.charlestonprobono.org
- Email: email@example.com
Pro Bono Legal Services, a Program of the Charleston County Bar Association, screens and refers pro bono cases to volunteer attorneys.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Berkeley, Charleston, Dorchester
- Populations Served: Low Income
- Opportunities For: Law Students, Lawyers, Paralegals
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: Yes
- Training Provided: Yes
- Training Required: Yes
- CLE credit for trainings: Yes
- Training / Supervision Comments: PBLS has an arrangement with the Charleston School of Law to have law students provide legal research to volunteer attorneys on appropriate cases.
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- CLE pro bono comments: Volunteer attorneys do not get credit toward Rule 608 responsibilities by taking a pro bono case.
- Mentoring or supervision offered: Yes
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.