Disability Law Center
3330 Arctic Boulevard, Suite 103Anchorage, AK 99503
- Phone: 907-565-1002
- Fax: 907-565-1000
- Website: http://www.dlcak.org/
- Email: email@example.com
Disability Law Center (DLC) is an independent non-profit organization that provides legal advocacy services for people with disabilities anywhere in Alaska.
- State(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Alaska
- Area of law: Disability, Education, Housing, Public Benefits
- Populations Served: General Public, Persons with Disabilities
- Opportunities For: Lawyers, Mentors, Nonlitigation Projects, Senior Lawyers
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Flexible
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: Yes
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.