South Carolina Legal Services (Rock Hill)
To Volunteer, Contact:
214 Johnston St.P.O. Box 10591Rock Hill, SC 29731
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: 800-922-3853
- Fax: 803-327-7105
- Website: http://www.sclegal.org
The Rock Hill Office of South Carolina Legal Services serves the following counties: Chester, Fairfield, Lancaster, and York counties.
Service priorities include: Consumer/Bankruptcy, Education, Employment, Family, Health, Housing, Income Maintenance/Public Benefits, Elder Law, and Probate.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Chester, Fairfield, Lancaster, York
- Area of law: Community Development, Consumer, Debt/Credit/Bankruptcy, Disability, Education, Elder Law, Employment, Family & Juvenile, Foreclosure, Health, HIV/AIDS, Homeless, Housing, Public Benefits, Taxes, Veterans
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.