Upper Midwest Pension Rights Project (UMPRP)
2850 Dairy Drive100Madison, WI 53719-6751
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: 608-224-0606
- Fax: 608-224-0607
- Website: http://www.cwag.org/legal/pension-rights/
Pension, 401(k) or similar retirement plan. None. All Wisconsin residents are welcome regardless of age or income.
- State(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Wisconsin
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.