Legal Action of Wisconsin Volunteer Lawyers Project
31 S Mills StMadison, WI 53715-1307
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: 608-256-3304
- Fax: 608-256-0510
AIDS/HIV, Adoption, Bankruptcy, Community Economic Development, Consumer, Child Custody, Dissolution of Marriage, Domestic Violence, Education, Elder Law, Employment, Housing, Immigration, Public Benefits, Real Estate, Wills No criminal, fee generating, or class action.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Columbia, Dane, Dodge, Green, Jefferson, Rock
- Area of law: Community Development, Consumer, Debt/Credit/Bankruptcy, Education, Elder Law, Employment, Family & Juvenile, HIV/AIDS, Housing, Immigration & Naturalization, Life Planning, Nonprofit Organizations, Public Benefits, Veterans
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.