Brazos County Civil Legal Aid Referral, Inc.
To Volunteer, Contact:
200 S. Texas, Ste. 168P.O. Box 841Bryan, TX 77806
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: (979) 775-5274
- Fax: 979-775-1693
- Website: http://www.brazoslegal.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Handles civil matters including divorces, wills, guardianship, consumer, landlord/tenant, name changes and other matters.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Brazos
- Area of law: Civil Rights, Community Development, Consumer, Debt/Credit/Bankruptcy, Disability, Elder Law, Employment, Family & Juvenile, Foreclosure, Health, HIV/AIDS, Homeless, Housing, Immigration & Naturalization, Life Planning, Public Benefits, Taxes, Veterans, Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault, Foster Youth/Minors, Public Utilities, Special Education
- Opportunities For: Interpreters, Law school clinic, Law Students, Lawyers, Mentors, Mentors/consultants, Nonlitigation Projects, Paralegals, Senior Lawyers
- Need for non-English services: Spanish
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm M-Th
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: Yes
- Training Provided: Yes
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: Yes
- Training / Supervision Comments: Attorneys required to take at least (2) cases annually. No training required but attorney orientation offered.
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: Yes
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Types of projects in need of Pro Bono help: Client counseling (e.g., brief advice)
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.