Saint Andrew Legal Clinic
To Volunteer, Contact:
503-281-1500 ext. 10
807 NE Alberta StPortland, OR 97211-4529
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: 503-281-1500
- Website: http://www.salcgroup.org/
St. Andrew Legal Clinic (SALC) is a unique public interest law firm that provides legal services to low-income families. The Clinic plays a vital role in protecting families from domestic violence by providing legal advocacy for issues of adoption, child custody and support, protection orders, guardianship, parenting time, and spousal support. SALC is able to achieve positive results for families in-need because of hundreds of compassionate volunteers who make this work possible. Volunteers are essential, and help keep SALC rates low for our clients.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Clackamas, Columbia, Multnomah, Washington
- Area of law: Family & Juvenile, Domestic Violence
- Populations Served: Children, Domestic Violence Victims
- Opportunities For: Lawyers
- Need for non-English services: Spanish
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Evenings, Clinic every Wednesday from 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm.
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: Yes
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: Yes
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Types of projects in need of Pro Bono help: Client counseling (e.g., brief advice), Client intake and screening
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.