Oregon Law Center Pro Bono Project
To Volunteer, Contact:
921 SW WashingtonSte 516Portland, OR 97205
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: 503-295-2760
- Fax: 503-295-0676
- Website: http://www.oregonlawcenter.org/
Oregon Law Center provides free civil legal services to low income individuals. Its Pro Bono Project helps low income clients obtain appointments with private attorneys donating free civil legal services to low income clients on issues related to consumer law, housing law, employment law, estate law, insurance and contracts (no criminal law, traffic or parking tickets, family law, bankruptcy, immigration, evictions or cases that require an quick response).
Oregon Law Center has offices and volunteer opportunities in Portland, Hillsboro, Coos Bay, Salem, Grants Pass, Ontario, and Woodburn.
Volunteers can find more information at www.OregonAdovcates.org.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Clackamas, Multnomah, Washington
- Area of law: Consumer, Debt/Credit/Bankruptcy, Employment, Family & Juvenile, Housing, Immigration & Naturalization, Life Planning, Insurance and contracts (no criminal law, traffic or parking tickets)
- Populations Served: Low Income
- Opportunities For: Lawyers
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Flexible
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: Yes
- Training Provided: Yes
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: Yes
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Types of projects in need of Pro Bono help: Client counseling (e.g., brief advice), Draft legal documents (e.g., briefs), Litigation: Trial/Direct Representation
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.