Columbia County Legal Aid
To Volunteer, Contact:
270 South 1st StreetSt. Helens, OR 97051
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: (503) 397-1628
A volunteer lawyer referral program created by the Columbia County Bar Association. Housed in the St. Helens satellite office of Legal Aid Services of Oregon.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Columbia
- Area of law: Consumer, Elder Law, Family & Juvenile, Housing, Public Benefits, Taxes
- Populations Served: Elderly, Low Income
- Opportunities For: Lawyers, Senior Lawyers
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Flexible
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Types of projects in need of Pro Bono help: Client counseling (e.g., brief advice)
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.