Fairfield County Pro Bono Clinic
To Volunteer, Contact:
131 N. High StreetLancaster, OH 43130
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: 740-687-0500
- Website: http://www.fairfieldcountybar.org/
- Email: email@example.com
The Clinic is held the fourth Tuesday of each month from January through November. Doors open at 4:45, Consultations are from 5:00 - 7:00 pm.
Brief advice and counsel primarily on Domestic relations issues, but also other areas as needed.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Fairfield
- Area of law: Family & Juvenile
- Populations Served: Low Income
- Opportunities For: Lawyers, Senior Lawyers
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Evenings
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Types of projects in need of Pro Bono help: Client counseling (e.g., brief advice)
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.