Education Law Center, Inc.
To Volunteer, Contact:
60 Park PlaceSuite 300Newark, NJ 07102
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: 973-624-1815
- Fax: 973-624-7339
- TTY: 973-624-4618
- Website: http://www.edlawcenter.org
- Email: email@example.com
- State(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: New Jersey
- Area of law: Civil Rights, Education, Special Education
- Populations Served: Children, Communities of Color, Juveniles, Low Income
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Flexible
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: Yes
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: Yes
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Types of projects in need of Pro Bono help: Draft legal documents (e.g., briefs), Legal Research, Legislative or policy advocacy, Litigation: Appellate, Litigation: Class actions, Litigation: Impact, Litigation: Support (e.g., discovery), Litigation: Trial/Direct Representation
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.