BABC - Senior Legal Services
111 N Calvert Street, Suite 631Baltimore, MD 21202-1917
- Map: goo.gl
- Phone: 410-396-1322
- Fax: SLS provides support for Baltimore City residents
SLS provides support for Baltimore City residents aged 60 or older and prioritizes low-income individuals. Pro bono attorneys are sought for Bankruptcy, Consumer, Elder Law, Health, Housing, Probate, and Estate Planning cases.
- State(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Maryland
- Area of law: Consumer, Debt/Credit/Bankruptcy, Elder Law, Health, Housing, Life Planning
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: Yes
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- Training / Supervision Comments: Training opportunities and mentors may be available. Please call for additional information. CLE is not required in Maryland, but credit may be available and accepted in other jurisdictions.
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- CLE pro bono comments: CLE is not required in Maryland, but credit is available and accepted in other jurisdictions.
- Mentoring or supervision offered: Yes
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Other Long Distance Opportunities: Depending on the case type and level of service provided.
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: Yes
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.