Kansas Legal Services (Topeka)
To Volunteer, Contact:
712 S Kansas Ave201Topeka, KS 66603-3821
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: 785-354-8531
- Fax: 785-233-2096
- Website: http://www.kansaslegalservices.org
Bankruptcy, Consumer, Child Custody, Dissolution of Marriage, Domestic Violence, Employment, Housing, Individual Rights, Real Estate, Torts, Wills Must be a Shawnee county resident.
- State(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Kansas
- Area of law: Civil Rights, Consumer, Debt/Credit/Bankruptcy, Education, Elder Law, Employment, Family & Juvenile, Health, Housing, Public Benefits, Individual Rights, Indian Law
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: Yes
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.