District 6 Access To Justice, Inc.
P.O. Box 2713Anderson, IN 46018-2713
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: 765-529-9174
- Fax: 765-529-9213
- Website: http://www.in.gov/judiciary/probono/attorneys/provider/dist6.html
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Child Custody, Dissolution of Marriage, Elder Law, Employment, Housing, Individual Rights, Public Benefits, Generally Civil Cases that focus on indigent clients. Clients must meet the Federal Poverty Guidelines to qualify. Any income generating cases are not applicable for the program. Civil Cases only.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Blackford, Delaware, Grant, Henry, Jay, Madison, Randolph
- Area of law: Civil Rights, Elder Law, Employment, Family & Juvenile, Homeless, Housing, Prisoners, Public Benefits, Veterans
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.