Arizona Senior Citizens Law Project
Please see details on our websitePlease see details on our website, AZ 85014
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: 602-252-6710
Offers information and legal assistance to seniors in the Maricopa County. Volunteer lawyers and trained advocates can assist clients with any of the legal issues such as government benefits, consumer affairs, wills, probate and guardianship.
- State(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Arizona
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.