Access the ARC's resources:
Approved ARC Members have access to the Advocate Resource Center's "Pro Bono / Volunteer Library" of substantive law informational materials (which includes access folders such as Consumer Law, Domestic Violence Law, Education Law, Employment Law, Housing Law, Community Economic Development), law articles, and the ARC's Poverty Law Libraries folder); a "Roster" of other members; and available "Email Lists."
Thanks for your commitment to provide legal services for low-income people in North Carolina.
Looking for Representation?
If you are a member of the public in need of a lawyer to represent you, please visit www.lawhelpnc.org for information on legal aid.
- Find a Pro Bono Opportunity
- Find a Training
- Report your Pro Bono Involvement
- Sign Up for our Newsletter
- Submit a Pro Bono Project
- Submit a Training
- Attorneys Needed for Power of Attorney Pro Bono Clinics!, Mar 23
- Charlotte Pro Bono Roundtable Held at Foundation for the Carolinas, Mar 13
- Chief Justice Martin Pens Letter In Support of Pro Bono Reporting, Feb 8
- Nelson Mullins’ Wells Hall Honored with ABA Tax Section Pro Bono Award, Feb 6
- New Bern native Mike Morgan installed as N.C. Supreme Court judge, Jan 4
- View more