Library and Access to Justice Webinar Series, 2012
The Libraries and Access to Justice webinar series is a four-part webinar series providing an introduction to the Access to Justice movement, online legal tools and resources available to librarians and patrons, and collaborations between libraries and civil legal service agencies.
To access the materials from this series, click here.
Upcoming Trainings and Events
- Sep 18: PBN/LSNTAP Community Training Series - Technology Innovations for Civil Legal Aid Clients and Victims of Crime: Stronger Together
- Oct 02: PBN/LSNTAP Community Training Series - Partnering for Progress: Developing Successful Legal Aid - Private Sector Tech Collaborations
- Oct 16: PBN/LSNTAP Community Training Series - Technology Strategies to Build and Mobilize Pro Bono Networks
- Nov 06 - Nov 09: Annual NLADA Conference
- Nov 13: PBN/LSNTAP Community Training Series - Building a Rights-Based Approach to User Data Privacy and Security