Library and Access to Justice Webinar Series, 2012
The Libraries and Access to Justice webinar series is a four-part webinar series providing an introduction to the Access to Justice movement, online legal tools and resources available to librarians and patrons, and collaborations between libraries and civil legal service agencies.
To access the materials from this series, click here.
Upcoming Trainings and Events
- Sep 26: The Legal Risk Detector: Powering Community Partnerships to Address Elder Abuse and Financial Exploitation
- Oct 02: PBN/LSNTAP Community Training Series - Partnering for Progress: Developing Successful Legal Aid - Private Sector Tech Collaborations
- Oct 15: Starting a Risk Detector Initiative in Your Community: Case Studies from the Field
- Oct 16: PBN/LSNTAP Community Training Series - Technology Strategies to Build and Mobilize Pro Bono Networks
- Oct 24: Online Legal Forms to Mitigate and Protect Against Common Forms of Abuse