Should I Stay or Should I Go? Conflicts of Interest and Withdrawing From Representation
- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Mountain Time (US & Canada)
- By: Legal Services State Support
Map:via Webinar, MN
- Source: Minnesota > ProJusticeMN.org
- Attorneys / Legal Services
Binh Tuong, Assistant Director, Office of Lawyers Professional Responsibility
This one-hour webinar will review the Minnesota Rules of Professional Responsibility related to conflicts of interest and withdrawing from representation. The session will focus on specific scenarios that come up in legal services cases, including how to deal with clients seeking last minute representation, new clients whose cases raise conflict questions with old clients, and withdrawing late in the case.
CLE: 1.0 hour of Minnesota Ethics CLE Credit will be applied for.
- CLE Credit Comments: 1.00 hour of Ethics MN CLE credit will be applied for.
Ann ConroyLegal Services State Support651-842-6911
- Website: www.mnlegalservices.org