Ethical Issues in Pro Bono Representation 2018 (Webcast)
- 9:00 AM - 11:10 AM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: Practising Law Institute
Practising Law InstituteMap:New York, NY
- Attorneys / Legal Services
Why You Should Attend
Using a lively, interactive format, this program will examine everyday issues of ethics and professional responsibility in pro bono and public interest practice.
What You Will Learn
Within the context of pro bono representation, using "all-new" hypotheticals as the basis of discussion, this program will review how to handle ethical issues concerning:
• Who is the client?
• Confidentiality, conflicts of interest, and attorney-client privilege
• Limited scope representation: how it works for both firm and in-house counsel
• Representing clients with diminished capacity
Who Should Attend
All attorneys working in nonprofit organizations and legal service organizations, as well as those involved in pro bono practice in law firms and corporate legal departments.
- CLE Credit Comments: CLE-LA Credits Credit Status: Approved Total Credits: 2.00 Ethics: 2.00
Practising Law Institute800-260-4754
- Website: www.pli.edu