Trainings and Events
Mindfulness for Resilience and Balance in Work and Life for Busy Professionals 6-week live online course
- 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: Cambridge Health Alliance
Webinar SeriesMap:Webinar Series, MA
- Source: Massachusetts > MassProBono
- Attorneys / Legal Services
In this 6-week live, online, fully interactive mindfulness course, you will learn tools to foster mindfulness, reduce stress, become more resilient, and better able to engage with the challenges of everyday life...both in and outside of work. Mindfulness increases your focus and concentration, boosts your working memory and critical cognitive skills, reduces burnout, and improves your decision-making. Studies show that it can help significantly decrease your risk of developing stress-related health problems.
In this 6-week course, you will discover how mindfulness will help you as a busy professional. Whether you work in law, government, healthcare or any other industry, you will experience, practice, and learn new strategies to be a more effective at work and in your personal life.
Session topics include:
- The Science and Benefits of Mindfulness
- The Busy Brain and Why Mindfulness Is Important for You
- The Practice of Mindfulness: Guided Mindfulness Experiences
- Interpersonal Mindfulness: with Clients, Colleagues, Adversaries and Other Relationships in Life
- Integrating Mindfulness into Busy and Fast-Paced Lives
- Discussion and Q&A
Time & Dates: Tuesdays, 6:00 - 7:30 pm | September 24 - October 29, 2019
Location: Online conference. Link will be sent once registered.
- Minority and need-based scholarships available: www.chacmc.org/scholarship
- 50% off for CHA patients and employees - email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuition Reimbursement available for benefits-eligible CHA employees.
Cambridge Health Alliance