Trainings and Events
Public Charge Under the New Rule
- 12:30 PM - 2:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: ILRC
This event takes place online
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
- Attorneys / Legal Services
One's role as an attorney or other legal services provider is critical to ensure immigrants understand the new public charge rule. If you’re unsure if you are ready to advise and counsel clients on how and whether public charge could impact their ability to get a family-based green card or visa or enter the United States, join the ILRC for this event. This webinar is designed to help you understand changes made to public charge, who is impacted, and how to screen and advise clients.
- Public Charge rule change
- Impacts on status adjustment process
- Screening and advising clients in light of the rule change
To register for this event, or for more information, click here.