Trainings and Events
Addressing Court-Related Barriers to Survivors' Economic Security Webinar Series - Part 2: Multilevel Advocacy
- 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: Center for Survivor Agency and Justice
- Source: New York
- Attorneys / Legal Services
This webinar is highly interactive - come prepared to talk and to strategize! Now that attendees had the opportunity to learn about the economic barriers survivors face in the court system, faculty and attendees will develop multilevel strategies for change. First, an innovative model (TBA) will share its work and lessons learned, then attendees will break out into groups to discuss the model, exchange strategies and challenges they've faced with their peers, and develop ways to break down economic barriers to courts in their own communities.
Attendees will walk away from Part 2:
- Having discussed models and examples of how people have worked in meaningful ways to build partnerships to address court-related barriers to survivors' economic security.
- Using the models to develop multilevel strategies for change in virtual breakouts: issue identification, partner mapping, and strategic action planning.