Trainings and Events
Addressing Court-Related Barriers to Survivors' Economic Security - Part 1: Individual Advocacy
- 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: Center for Survivor Agency and Justice
- Source: New York
- Attorneys / Legal Services
In this webinar, partners at Center for Court Innovation will outline the barriers that survivors face in seeking and accessing justice in the court system. Presenters will offer steps that advocates and attorneys can take, as well as engage attendees in strategizing ways, to alleviate the economic impact of these barriers on survivors.
Attendees will walk away from Part 1 able to:
- Identify how court-related barriers to economic security show up for survivors and how they manifest differently for underserved survivors.
- Describe individual survivor-centered consumer advocacy and legal remedies to address court related barriers.
- Engage in discussion about unique and innovative practices.