Trainings and Events
Ethics for Government Lawyers 2019 (Webcast)
- 2:00 PM - 4:15 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: Practising Law Institute
Practising Law InstituteMap:New York, NY
- Attorneys / Legal Services
Why You Should Attend
This interactive program will provide a unique opportunity to learn about the application of professional conduct rules to government lawyers. Experienced faculty will discuss hypothetical scenarios, illustrating various ethical issues that can arise for lawyers who work for the government.
What You Will Learn
- The application of professional conduct rules to government lawyers
- The interaction between attorney ethics rules and other regulations
- Recent opinions and guidance addressing key topics such as conflicts of interest, the organization as client, confidentiality of information, and social media
- Best practices for government lawyers
Who Should Attend
Attorneys who work for (or are interested in working for) public entities or who are interested in the ethical questions faced by government lawyers will benefit from this program.
*Scholarships are available to participate in this program. See attached application.