Getting a Grip on Your Student Loans for Public Interest Attorneys (Webinar)
Tuesday April 02
- By: New York Bar Association, Heather Jarvis
- Time: 3:00 PM - 4:15 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Online - Webinar, United StatesMap: maps.google.com
- Website: attendee.gototraining.com
- Source: Pennsylvania
New York Bar Association and Heather Jarvis are sponsoring a free webinar entitled, Getting a Grip on Your Student Loans for Public Interest Lawyers, on April 2, 2013 3:00 pm - 4:15 pm Eastern.
Public service attorneys have important decisions to make about managing their student debt. Flexible repayment options and forgiveness provisions are available, but the details matter and it can be confusing to figure it out on your own.
Heather knows how to break it down step-by-step so it makes sense once and for all.
From this presentation, you can:
- evaluate whether you qualify for the newest repayment plan -- Pay As You Earn,
- learn every step necessary to qualify for public service loan forgiveness,
- understand available benefits from the Steven C. Krane Student Loan Assistance in the Public Interest program,
- hear about the interplay between Public Service Loan Forgiveness, John R. Justice, and other LRAPs, and
- ask Heather anything you'd like about student loans