Advising Grandparents Raising Grandchildren
Thursday January 31
- By: American Bar Association
- Time: 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
- Time Zone: Central Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Webinar (Live)Map: maps.google.com
American Bar Association800.285.2221
- Website: www.americanbar.org
- Source: Oklahoma > Advocate Resource Center
This webinar program will provide an overview of the different legal relationship options available to a family with a child being raised by grandparents or other relatives.
Presenters: Ana Beltran, Attorney, Generations United; Heidi Redlich Epstein, Director of Kinship Policy, ABA Center on Children and the Law; David Godfrey, Senior Attorney, ABA Commission on Law and Aging
Register by phone: 1-800-285-2221
- CLE Credit Comments: The ABA will seek 1.5 hours of general CLE credit in 60-minute-hour states and 1.8 hours of credit in 50-minute-hour states.