Hawai'i Online Pro bono (HOP)
Want to do pro bono but don’t have the time?
With the new Hawai`i Online Pro bono (HOP), doing pro bono is even EASIER! HOP connects volunteer attorneys with low-income community members in need of legal services remotely through technology and the internet.
Join the online access to justice movement today!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Register online as a volunteer attorney at Hawaii.FreeLegalAnswers.org
- Attend a VLSH in person or online training to give you tips, logistics and information about how to navigate the website.
- Login and view posted legal questions in the queue.
- Sort through questions based on legal topics.
- Check the name of the person asking the question and opposing parties for necessary conflict checks.
- Select a question to answer and provide an anonymous answer.
- Have a direct impact on increasing access to justice for those with limited means in areas of limited access to services!
SIGN UP NOW!
Be a part of the new online access to justice movement!
We partner with you to fulfill your pro bono aspirational goals!